Whether it’s protecting your customers and staff from harm, reducing product loss, or protecting the reputation of your organisation, SABER Training will enhance your security posture and help reduce organisational risk, whether it be from terrorism, theft or anti-social behaviour. Through effective observation and directed conversation coupled with proper evaluation of the physiological and verbal responses, your teams can be better prepared to identify people who are being deceptive or have criminal intent.
The SABER program provides robust learning on reliable indicators and predictors of suspicious behaviours and hostile intentions such as the involuntary emotional and physical behavioral cues that manifest whilst people are engaged in deceptive or criminal activity or when carrying out activities that aim to cause harm to others.
SABER is designed for anyone working in any of the following areas and more:
- Venues and Tourist Attractions
- Sporting Events
- Transport Networks and Hubs
- Shopping Centre’s
- Casino and Licensed premises
- Public Places
SABER programs promotes the utilisation of all staff to become part of your layered security presence. Whether it’s front of house service staff, cleaners, retail workers, or your security personnel, this training teaches participants to be more alert and aware of what is happening around them, identifying anyone or anything that could be considered a threat, and it provides the proper tools to respond.
The SABER suite of behaviour detection programs includes
- 1 hr basic awareness online training program – Ideal for casual staff. It is a low cost/high-quality product designed to provide fundamental information on behaviour detection
- Level 1 SABER – 8-hour face to face behavioural awareness course. This course is ideal for full-time staff from customer-facing staff to back of house staff. Everyone in your workplace are your eyes and ears. We train them to know what to look for
- Level 2 SABER – 4-day Behaviour Detection Operative Program aimed at Security Personnel and Loss Prevention Officers.
- Level 3 SABER – 5-day Behaviour Detection Manager Program– Aimed at those individuals who have the ability to make improvements to the overall security posture, or influence the environment of a business or venue.
- Level 4 SABER – 6 hour CCTV Operators Program – for CCTV operators. Understand behaviour detection and how to use CCTV capabilities to detect behaviour and support ground or floor staff. Face to face 6-hour course.
Behaviour Detection is a powerful component of any integrated security framework as it complements, and is complemented by, other security measures. Whether you are deterring shoplifters, terrorists or any other individuals who may come to your site for malicious reasons, it requires a systematic approach and the SABER program can help add an additional layer to your protective security.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD SABER PROGRAM BROCHURE
Course Fee: $250 (Special Lockdown price)
Online course is 2 x 4 hour sessions, across 2 days
Upcoming Online Course Dates
6th & 7th October 12:00pm – 4:00pm
19th & 21st October 12:00pm – 4:00pm
19th & 21st October 5:00pm – 9:00pm
16th & 18th November 12:00pm – 4:00pm
16th & 18th November 5:00pm – 9:00pm
23rd & 25th November 12:00pm – 4:00pm
23rd & 25th November 5:00pm – 9:00pm