Through the highest level of industry engagement and ongoing participation in relevant councils, working groups and standards committees, Our Executive Team and Strategic Partners are able to benchmark against International and National best practise and standards and subsequently utilise this information in the research, development and audit of risk mitigation for our valued client base. Praesidium seamlessly blend technology, people and processes to assist with the mitigation of our clients risks and enhance their resilience.
Through our structured audit processes mapped transparently against identified best practise, we can provide organisational wide reviews and develop tangible gap analysis summaries. This then lays the foundation for us to provide detailed recommendations and a clear roadmap towards success. To ensure all suggested treatments and responses are underpinned by necessary operational efficiencies, effective planning a tailored approach is essential and as such, PRR clearly outlines all needed touchpoints and requirements to all stakeholders involved in the process at the commencement of service. We understand our clients have unique risk landscapes and as such, each solution provided is individualised and there is both automated and manual elements to each audit framework.
Audit Services Provides include:
- Site Vulnerability Assessments
- CPTED Site Reviews.
- Residential Security Assessments.
- Security Governance Audits.
- Electronic Security Audits.
- Security Procedural Audits.
- Personnel Security and Safety Audits.
- General Compliance Audits.
- Workplace Health & Safety Audits.
- Food Safety & Food Handling Controls Audits.
- AML & CTF Audits.
- Emergency Management Framework Audits.
- Contractor/Supplier Compliance & Induction Audits.
- Security Focussed Mystery Shop Visits.