We also offer proven and easy to learn physical protection skills that are designed to assist learners with creating safe separation from aggressive parties and remove themselves from the situation. Through the enhancement of these interpersonal skills, attendee’s will be empowered to achieve more positive outcomes during conflict situations and will have improved abilities to navigate conflict situations with more confidence. The program further helps provide attendees with the knowledge needed to better develop and maintain positive relationships as well as identify and effectively deal with difficult behaviours.
PURPOSE: Designed to enhance the awareness and capability of both individuals and teams. Although there is some element of dynamic simulation (stress inoculation through role-play and scenario work), it is very refined and controlled and has been utilised for a variety of clients across retail, corporate and finance sectors with great success. This form of “reality acquisition” with the training substantially enhances its effectiveness and its retention in my experience.
- Consistency in Courtesy & Customer Attentiveness.
- Situational & Environmental Awareness.
- Effective Communication Skills (Active Listening Skills, Body Language & Cultural Awareness)
- Identification of Escalating Conflict Triggers. Physical Response Methodologies.
- Conflict Resolution Strategies – Stages and Signs of Conflict.
- Verbal De-Escalation Techniques – Dealing with Aggression.
- Service Professionalism & The Importance of First Impressions.
- Self-Management Under Pressure – Emotional Intelligence.
- “Friendly Not Familiar” – Managing Complacency in the workplace.
- Incident escalation & communications plans – Information sharing.
TRAINING LOCATION: 8 & 9/338 Camden Valley Way, Narellan NSW 2567
DURATION: Approx. 4.0 hours – plus breaks
PRICE: $85 per person
“We don’t see things as they are, we see them as we are”
During the conflict, your attitude drives your behaviour which then in turn, affects the other person’s attitude that drives behaviour and so the spiral flows. Your attitude is one controllable factor during the conflict that makes the difference between deepening or destroying a relationship