What will be covered:
- Discussing common types of Mental Illness.
- Recognising the impact of stigma.
- Identifying signs and symptoms of Mental Distress or Illness.
- Ways to proactively help someone having an acute Mental Health Crisis.
- Panic Attack Management Techniques.
- Managing Grief.
- Ways to. support someone with a Chronic Mental Illness.
- Professional help and Interventions available.
- Empathic Listening.
- The Importance of recovery in the Community.
- Ways you can start a conversation.
- How to set boundaries and care for yourself.
Course Fee: $295
Upcoming Course Dates
Wednesday 23rd February 9:30 am until 4 pm
Thursday 10th March 9:30 am until 4 pm
Tuesday 29th March 9:30 am until 4 pm
Tuesday 12th April 9:30 am until 4 pm
Wednesday 27th April 9:30 am until 4 pm
Wednesday 4th May 9:30 am until 4 pm
Thursday 26th May 9:30 am until 4 pm
Wednesday 8th June 9:30 am until 4 pm
Tuesday 21st June 9:30 am until 4 pm